Massachusetts Law About Massage Therapy
- MGL c.13, s.98. Board of Registration of Massage Therapy
- MGL c.13, s.99. Powers and Duties of Board of Registration of Massage Therapy
- MGL c.112:
- s.227 Definitions
- s.228 Licensing of Massage Therapists
- s.229 Application for massage therapist license
- s.230 Reciprocal licenses for massage therapists
- s.231 Requirements for licensing of massage therapists
- s.232 Unethical or unprofessional conduct
- s.233 Licensing of massage therapy schools
- s.234 Regulations by board
- s.235 Advertising by massage therapists
- 269 CMR: Board of Registration of Massage Therapists
Preemption of Local Boards of Health from Regulating Massage Therapists, Division of Professional Licensure, January 30, 2008. "Cities and towns are no longer authorized through their local boards of health or otherwise, to issue massage therapy licenses and/or regulate the field."
State Massage Boards and Requirements, Massage Therapy dot com. Provides handy access to regulations from other states. The information is somewhat dated, but is an easy entry point regulations in other jurisdictions.