How to Renew Your Own Books Using the Online Catalog
This must be done before the books are late.
For a reminder of an upcoming due date, before your books are due, consider using Library Elf.
- From any page on this website, click on Library Catalog in the left margin.
- In the middle of the page, select the tab marked MY ACCOUNT.
- On the back of your library card, you will see a number that begins with 2...
- Enter this whole number in the box WITHOUT the spaces, and press the ENTER key.
- Click on Items Out. Put a check mark in the box next to the titles you want to renew, then click on RENEW.
Caveat : You must renew your books before they are overdue, and you can only renew your books once.