Hampden Law Library
50 State Street
Springfield, MA 01101
Fax: (413) 734-2973
Monday -Friday 8:00 - 4:00
The Hampden Law Library is a designated Federal Depository for selected government documents. Some of these government materials are also available on the Internet via GPO Access and the FDLP Electronic Collection.
- Take the Massachusetts Turnpike to Exit 6 (I-291).
- Take I-291 South to I-91.
- Take I-91 South to Exit 6.
- At the traffic light at the end of the exit ramp, turn left onto Union Street. (You will pass underneath I-91.)
- At the next traffic light, turn left onto East Columbus Avenue.
- Take East Columbus Avenue to the first traffic light and turn right onto State Street.
- The Hampden County Hall of Justice is the first building on your left at 50 State Street.
The building and the library are accessible.
All databases to which we subscribe are available for in-library use at no charge, including Lexis, Westlaw, HeinOnline and more.