Treaty Publications Through Hein Online
We are pleased to offer you remote access to official and unofficial treaty publications from Hein Online, including, but not limited to:
- Treaties and International Act Series (TIAS)
- United States Treaties and Other International Agreements (UST)
- United States Statutes at Large (1789-1845)
- Treaties in Force 1929-current
- Current Treaty Index
You must have a current, valid Trial Court Law Libraries Library Card and be in good standing to use this service.
Hein Online offers you the treaties in .pdf format.
TROUBLE GETTING IN? See our troubleshooting guide
How to locate the U.S. Treaty Libraries:
- Click on Enter Hein Online icon above
- Enter your barcode number (without spaces).
- After Hein Online is entered, at very top of page beneath "Select Library", use drop-down menu to select "Treaties and Agreements Library."
- Select the Treaty library needed.
- The multi-volume libraries are arranged by volume and date.
- There is also a 'search' function, which can be limited by country and date.