Supreme Court Cases Through Hein Online
We are pleased to offer you remote access to the official reports of the U.S. Supreme Court from Hein Online.
You must have a current, valid Trial Court Law Libraries Library Card and be in good standing to use this service.
Hein Online offers you the U.S. Reports (bound volumes and slip opinions) in .pdf format, beginning with v.1 (1754) to date.
TROUBLE GETTING IN? See our troubleshooting guide
How to locate the U.S. Supreme Court Library:
- Click on Enter Hein Online icon above
- Enter your barcode number (without spaces).
- After Hein Online is entered, at very top of page beneath "Select Library", use drop-down menu to select "U.S. Supreme Court Library."
- The U.S. Reports bound volumes are arranged by volume & page number and can be searched.
- The slip opinions are arranged in reverse chronological order (newest ones first) and can be searched.