English Reports Through Hein Online
We are pleased to offer you remote access to the English Reports, Full Reprint from Hein Online.
You must have a current, valid Trial Court Law Libraries Library Card and be in good standing to use this service.
"HeinOnline allows you to search or browse all 176 volumes of the English Reports, Full Reprint along with its "Index of Cases" and "Index Chart." This collection encompasses the decisions of the English Courts prior to the commencement of the Law Reports in 1865. It represents reprints of 275 separate series of reports, arranged by the English Courts: House of Lords, Chancery, Rolls Court, etc. The English Reports, Full Reprint contains over
100,000 cases reprinted verbatim and spans the years 1220 to 1867."
TROUBLE GETTING IN? See our troubleshooting guide.
How to Use the English Reports, Full Reprint Library:
- Click on Enter Hein Online icon above
- Enter your barcode number (without spaces).
- After Hein Online is entered, you will see English Reports listed on the main page. You have three choices here:
- If you know the volume and page from the English Reports of the case you need, you can just enter it on this page, or
- Click on the words English Reports on this screen to retrieve by English Reports citation, Case Name, or Nominative citation, or
- Click on Search to access a boolean search screen